Automate Rebate Distribution with ManyChat + Seller.Tools
Everything you need to know to start automating your rebate process in minutes, all in one place.
Here’s how it works: When you run promotions in ManyChat, you can now automatically create and distribute a Visa gift card rebate right to your customer’s email address.
With the Seller.Tools Wallet, you’ll be able to keep a balance in your account to automatically debit each time you distribute a rebate.
We’ll even let you know the second you’re below any specified balance so your flows won’t skip a beat. Pretty cool, right?
Before you start, don’t miss these 3 important steps to get this up and running as quickly as possible.
1. Watch this overview video for a full understanding of rebate automation strategy:
2. Download this FREE flow to your ManyChat account:
3. Take a deeper dive into each step in the setup process in these videos:
1. Add Funds to Your Seller.Tools Wallet
2. Integrate your Seller.Tools Account with ManyChat
3. Get the Sale
4. Automatically Verify Orders in Real Time
5. Obtain and Confirm Customer's Email
6. Configure Automated Rebates
7. Ensure Abuse Protection Is Configured
Start your free trial now!
Start utilizing the only tools using Amazon data to take your business to new heights.
14 day free trial – no CC required
Answering your questions about Rebate Automation
Do I need to pre-purchase gift cards before I begin automating rebate distribution?
No – this is the beauty of automated rebates! We take care of the full process of creation and distribution of gift cards. We create these using the balance in your Seller.Tools Wallet, and you are fully protected as a seller as you don’t have to purchase Amazon gift cards and distribute directly to your customers, or worry about PayPal fees or policy violations.
Can I give rebates for less than 100% of the purchase price?
Can I buy Visa gift cards with different values to match the purchase price of different ASINs?
- item price
- shipping (if applicable)
- promotion amounts (if applicable)
Can I create Visa Gift Cards for customers in countries outside the US?
Can I cancel a gift card that's been sent/delivered?
What if there is an issue with a gift card I've sent? Is there support for this?